Cows’ Ball in Zlatorog Village
Where tradition meets fairy tale. 3 days, 2 nights in Zlatorog Village from €265 per Person
The traditional 62nd Cows’ Ball will take place in Ukanc this year. Zlatorog Village becomes the centre of summer events, so do not miss this unique event that is the perfect blend of tradition and magic. Summer holidays here end with laughter and fun as well as activities for the entire family. Modern alpine chalets, nested between the imposing mountain peaks in the heart of Triglav National Park, are the perfect place for you to spend your vacation.
Visit the scenic surroundings of the end of the Bohinj Valley and travel to recent past – discover the habits and customs of local people and welcome alpine herdsmen that come back to the valley from high mountain pastures. Try special Bohinj dishes and dance to the sounds of the accordion and expand your horizons. This weekend is more than just culture: by sleeping in Zlatorog Village you are at the perfect location to explore the staggering scenery of the Bohinj Valley. Visit the Savica Waterfall to soak up cinematic views or explore the mysteries of Lake Bohinj.
Children are entertained in the valley by the Zlatorog Fairy Trail, where the youngest can collect stamps of fairy tale characters, and older ones can solve puzzles with the help of Nexto interactive app. Come, because a fairy tale awaits you in Zlatorog Village.
- 2 nights in Zlatorog Village
- Breakfast from a wooden crate (“Bohinjska gajbica”)
- Zlatorog's welcome drink
- Entrance tickets for the Cows' Ball
- Visit to the Savica Waterfall
- Zlatorog's gift
- Summer Mobility Card
- Zlatorog’s welcome drink and a letter with Zlatorog’s tips,
- Accommodation in Zlatorog Village in the embrace of the mighty alpine walls,
- Go on a walk along Lake Bohinj to Ribčev Laz alone or with a guide, in the afternoon, enjoy lemonade with a view of the lake.
- Breakfast from a wooden crate (“Bohinjska gajbica”),
- Golden tip: Help the characters from Bohinj fairy tales,
- Zlatorog’s tip: Boat ride on Lake Bohinj,
- Zlatorog’s tip: Hike&Bike adventure or cycling around Bohinj.
- Breakfast (self-served or at one of the restaurants in Bohinj),
- Golden tip: Taking part in authentic traditions of Cows’ Ball,
- Visit the Cows’ Ball,
- Return home.