Fun in the snow on Vogel
4 days, 3 nights in Zlatorog Village - from €179 per person
Somewhere beneath the three peaks, in the land where “U kan c” the end of the world, lies the hidden fairy-tale land inviting you to a relaxed long weekend with skiing. Ukanc in Bohinj, home to fairy tales about Zlatorog and the 7 fairy-tale heroes, is famous for an abundance of activities in winter time.
First, we offer you the Zlatorog’s welcome, then we recommend that you go through the Zlatorog’s winter hints for fun in the snow during the day and at night. You can set out on a night hike with torches or a fat bike adventure. During your short winter vacations in the Zlatorog Village, you have an opportunity for a three-day skiing adventure on natural snow on Vogel above Lake Bohinj at an altitude above 1500m.
This area is reigned over by the white chamois with golden horns and Triglav, the mighty peak among Slovenian mountains and the highest peak of Slovenia, which gave its name to one of the oldest national parks of Europe. In Zlatorog Village, we like to cater for your pleasure and relaxation, and children sleep even more soundly in the traditional Alpine houses than at home. Visit us, the fairy tale on white slopes awaits!
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Zlatorog Village plus 1 “free-of-charge”
- Zlatorog’s welcome
- 2-day ticket for Vogel + an additional “free of charge” day for ski ticket
- Free SKI TEST
- Torch walk
- Admission fee to view Savica Waterfall
- Bohinj wooden crate – local products for first breakfast in Zlatorog Village
- Bohinj Premium Winter Mobility Card
- Zlatorog’s welcome and a letter with Zlatorog’s tips.
- Accommodation in the Zlatorog Village, sheltered snowbound Alpine walls,
- Explore on your own or take a guided tour along the lake to Ribčev Laz with tea or mulled wine with a view of Lake Bohinj.
- Dinner at the selected provider with a label “FROM BOHINJ” (not included in package price)
This offer is valid from 18.12. to 20.12.2020.
SKITEST is organised by the ski resort on Saturday, 19 December 2020. To perform a ski test, you will need an identity document which the guest hands in for one to two test rides using test skis. The test takes place in front of the Kavka bar on Vogel.
Free of charge stay for children up to 5 years (or with extra charges for cot, if necessary).
Children from 6 to 14 years get a 30% discount on their stay.
Tourist tax and final cleaning are not included in package price and are paid to the accommodation provider.